Tailored for on-board and wayside
Teleste’s rail solution is always tailored to meet customer-specific requirements both on-board and on the wayside. The solution may include e.g. the following components:
- Video surveillance systems
- Passenger Information Systems (PIS)
- Video Content Analytics (VCA)
- Entertainment systems
- Remote access, configuration, diagnostics and software updates via wireless technologies and Internet connectivity
- Wireless offload
- Mobile recording and live view of video recordings
- 24/7 operation
In addition, we can offer state-of-the-art fibre optic networks that enable utilizing different on-board applications via efficient and robust Ethernet connectivity.
Future proof with unlimited scalability
The core of Teleste’s rail solution is our video management system S-VMX. The S-VMX supports free system scalability with unlimited number of users, cameras and Operation Control Centers (OCCs) making the system easily fit for future needs.
Maximized value via efficient integration
Teleste’s rail solution is a competitive option for both renovation projects and new designs. Its advanced integration capabilities maximize the added value of the investment to the end user.
Teleste’s rail solution enables:
- Cost-efficient integration with Command & Capture™, Teleste’s patent pending application that enables extremely fast integration of different systems into a single entity, including even systems beyond the surveillance domain
- Different levels of integration of all solution components on the wayside and in the railcar
- Integration to a wide range of different subsystems and third-party products such as Video Content Analytics (VCA) and Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) systems
- Smooth integration to legacy systems whether analogue or digital
As a technical integrator, Teleste is ready to assume the responsibility for the functioning of a total system including own and third party products.
IRIS certification, standard compliant and secure systems
Teleste is granted with IRIS certification, which guarantees that our solutions fulfill the high requirements of the rail industry. Futher, our system supports the Onvif standard and is also compliant with the requirements of other standards related to video surveillance and rail systems, such as the American Public Transport Association’s (APTA) CCTV standard and EN50155.
Our solutions meet the resolution, color fidelity, and frame rate requirements that are demanded for the video to be used both for preventative surveillance as well as for evidence purposes. Our system is also allows operation with SCADA systems and government level systems where high level of security is required.
Full set of Passenger Information Systems (PIS)
Teleste’s rail solution provides a full set of passenger information systems including:
- Communication & Control
- Announcement systems
- Display systems
- Entertainment & Infotainment systems
- Passenger counting
All passenger information elements can be further extended based on customer needs.