The operative service set covers e.g. the following:
- Documenting the current headend configuration.
- Installing and configuring remote monitoring tools at customer premises.
- Actual remote monitoring of headend.
- Analysing and troubleshooting of headend problems.
- TV-service related configuration changes.
- Actions to prevent TV service related problems from occuring.
- 24/7- support.
- Keeping system documentation up-to-date.
Teleste’s strengths as operative headend service provider:
- Over ten years of experience in digital headend manufacturing.
- Solid competence and continuous training of system specialists on related areas.
- Operative and support services available for both Teleste’s products and selected partners’ products, enabling efficient problem solving.
- Local presence near customers, making it possible to be available on-site on short notice, if needed for special on-site operations.
- Our services help customers both to reduce overall operational expenses and budget their actual costs well in advance.
- Improving the QoS of operator’s TV services.
Please contact your local Teleste representative.
See brochures below in download section.