Housing can host an RF overlay module
This feature allows operators to start with traditional centralized video distribution and move to all IP architectures when required.
Optimised thermal design
An efficient mechanical design favours both the environment and the operator. Excellent and fully passive cooling design lowers power consumption which increases reliability.
- Extending lifetime
- Reliable operation
Highest output level
- 116 dBµV Annex A / 58 dBmV Annex B
- Ready to meet Cablelabs FDX specification
- User can set target output level
- Device aligns output levels of RPD and RF overlay to target levels.
- User can balance level offset to RF overlay