The AC6901 adapter makes it possible to connect and configure the devices conveniently within up to 10 m from the device. Just plug in the bluetooth adapter and you are ready to configure via your laptop or windows tablet.
- Compatibility to Teleste amplifiers, nodes and transponders equipped with USB port; including ACE8, AC3000, AC3200, AC8700, AC8800 and AC9000 platforms and AC6951 and AC6952 transponders.
- Wireless local configuration with CATVisor Commander software version 2.9 or later.
- Led status indicators for power/battery status and Bluetooth link/data status.
- Powered either via USB (ACE family products) or from internal rechargeable battery (AC family products).
- Up to 3 hours of continuous use (several work days in normal configuration use) on internal battery.
- Battery charged in ~1 hour either via ACE platform product or via any USB charger/host equipped with USB micro B plug.
- Can supply power for the microcontroller of unpowered amplifier / node / transponder from its internal battery, allowing software update and settings transfer without external power.