Take advantage of wireless Bluetooth connection
The AC6901 adapter makes it possible to connect and configure an amplifier or a node conveniently within up to 10 m range without using cumbersome cabling requiring a PC to be placed next to the configured device. Just plug in the bluetooth adapter and you are ready to adjust your device wirelessly.
- Compatible with Teleste amplifiers, nodes and transponders equipped with USB port, including ACE3, ACE8, AC30x0, AC32x0, AC87x0, AC88x0 and AC9x00 platforms and AC6951 and AC6952 transponders.
- Bluetooth communication is supported in Teleste Commander software version 2.9 or later and in Commander Android application.
- LED status indicators for power/battery status and Bluetooth link/data status.
- Powered either via USB (1.2 GHz AC/ACE products) or from internal rechargeable battery (other products).
- Up to 3 hours of continuous use (several work days in normal configuration use) on internal battery. Battery charged in ~1 hour either via any 1.2 GHz product or with a standard USB charger equipped with USB micro B plug.
- Can supply power for the microcontroller of unpowered amplifier/node/transponder from its internal battery, allowing software update and settings transfer without external power.