High-speed internet without cable renovation
Teleste’s technology enables you to use existing TV cabling to bring broadband access and services to every cabin without costly and time-consuming re-cabling work. This allows you to easily upgrade network services without interfering with everyday ship operations.
- No need for new cabling
- Low cost install
- No disruption to guests or ship operations
- Internet access to every cabin
- Delivery of IPTV services
- Enables in Cabin booking systems
This enables passengers to enjoy all of the same guest services that they would in a land based hotel, like Smart TV, streamed TV content to their mobile devices, intelligent room control and app based booking services.
Professional TV headend
To enable guests to receive a full line-up of channels no matter where the ship is located, usually requires a large amount of different set top boxes in the Satellite TV system. This takes up space, consumes a lot of power and needs continual management as the ship moves through different coverage zones. Teleste Luminato video headend provides a professional and care-free platform for managing all of the incoming signals and outgoing channels as seamless TV services.
- One compact and low power chassis
- All signals delivered to one system
- Choose only the channels needed
- Automatic switching of channels as the ship moves location
- Easy to add additional local guest info channels
- Full remote management
- Fully compatible with the existing Dish system
Our products are known for their high quality and established technologies that form a solid base for trouble-free operation of our solutions. For example, our Luminato video headend has proven to be the most reliable headend platform on the market. There are thousands of devices operating around the world and yet the failure rate is a mere 0.3 %. Hot-swapable modules makes it easy for anyone to fix hardware problems without logging in to the device.