APTA EXPO is public transit's premier showcase of technology, products and services. The event is held every three years in conjunction with the American Public Transportation Association's (APTA) Annual Meeting.
Discover Teleste's end-to-end rail solution
In APTA EXPO 2014, we presented our end-to-end rail solution that is ideal for demanding onboard rail systems and offers you everything you need for your infrastructure.
At booth 4465 we presented our top-quality, IRIS certified solution!
As integral parts of our solution, we showcased:
- S-VMX, an intelligent video management system for unlimited integration of different subsystems under the same umbrella. This IP based, distributed and centrally managed system is cost-efficiently scalable to future demands.
- Command&CaptureTM, a patent-pending application for seamless operation and control of all events and tasks, centralized through a single operating point.
- A complete set of Passenger Information Systems (PIS)
- Wireless off-load of recorded content for railcars
- In addition, we will also showcase some of our latest products, such as encoders, decoders and mobile Network Recorders (mNVRs)
Command&CaptureTM highlighted in Solutions Learning Zone
The innovative Command&CaptureTM application was highlighted in APTA's Solutions Learning Zone