Make DOCSIS 3.1 promises a reality!
Teleste’s innovations and product portfolio ensure that operators can take full advantage of the network capacity DOCSIS 3.1 offers. While operators can achieve competitive advantage, end customers can enjoy a richer, more versatile experience of broadband services enabled by the gigabit speed.
In addition to state-of-the-art products, a successful DOCSIS 3.1 upgrade requires careful network design and deep understanding of HFC networks and how they behave with full DOCSIS 3.1 loading. When upgrading their networks, operators are faced by the fact that there is no copy and paste model to apply, and yet, roll-outs need to be carried out faster than ever.
Hand-in-hand with our product manufacturing, Teleste has developed network design capabilities that are up for the challenges.
Read more about our making DOCSIS 3.1 promises a reality.
What is required from 4K QAM headend?
DOCSIS® 3.1 introduces new modulation schemes, of which the most advanced is called 4K QAM. Transmitting and receiving advanced constellations while maintaining a decent Bit Error Ratio is not going to be easy. What does it actually require? Find out by downloading our new white paper!
New products and launches
- DAN200, a DOCSIS 3.1-compliant Remote PHY node that is designed in co-operation with Casa Systems. It offers HFC node and Remote PHY module at the same package!
- Teleste AC3010 and AC3210 amplifiers - increased intelligence and performance with tried-and-tested reliability!
- Teleste ACE2, new broadband amplifier to the ACE family
- The latest version of CATVisor Argus network management software enables operators to hold keys for health of their networks
- The Luminato headend platform with its new multireceiver and application modules makes it easy to be smart at the headend
Exposing hidden network demons
On Thursday, June 9, the ANGA COM 2016 congress focussed on questions related to network and infrastructure with topics ranges from FTTH, G.fast and Smart Home to Internet of Things and Regulation. Also Teleste Team was on stage during the day!
Technology panel, room B:
10.00-11.15 PNM – High Performance Network Management 24/7 with Keith Mothersdale from Teleste presenting under the title Evolution towards a Converged Network Management infrastructure. In his presentation Keith highlighted how small things such as coaxial connectors and the cable interconnect can have a major impact on service quality.
13.15-14.30 IoT – Handling of Million Devices in a Connected World with Ernst Freese, Director of Business Development at Teleste as the panel moderator