This year, at SCTE·ISBE Cable-Tec Expo®, we will bring forward our Intelligent Networks technology and network products which ensure high-capacity broadband services with increased service uptime and reduced operational costs. You will also be able to learn more about our video transmission solutions as well as our business broadband solution for Hospitality and MDU segments.
Why choose the Intelligent Networks technology?
Our Intelligent Networks technology has been designed to help operators reduce network operating costs and increase operational efficiency. By means of automated adjustments, self-configuration and remote management the technology can be used to increase service uptime, improve customer satisfaction and cut down manual maintenance work.
In addition to being state-of-the-art HFC and Remote PHY devices, intelligent network devices act as 24/7 probes in the cable television network. They constantly measure the quality of the signal that goes through them, produce information about their own status and even self-adjust accordingly.
For operators, the monetary and business benefits of Intelligent Networks are significant, as the technology can help them achieve:
- 60% fewer truck rolls
- 30% less tickets and calls to help desk
- Up to 20% reduction in power consumption
- 100% less seasonal maintenance visits
- Higher network uptime and considerable savings in time and money
We are happy to introduce the technology and its benefits to you in more detail so come meet us at booth #2741 to learn more!
Towards a greener future with Adaptive Power Challenge
Organized by SCTE∙ISBE, Liberty Global and Comcast, the Adaptive Power Challenge has called out for innovations to solve the cable industry’s growing energy challenges. We are thrilled to be shortlisted in the contest with our solution, Make Sense, which uilizes adaptive powering to achieve up to 20% reduction in the total network energy consumption.
The winners of the Challenge will be announced 23 October 2018 during the Cable-Tec Expo. Keep your fingers crossed for us as well as for the other excellent contestants: together, we will be able to drive the cable industry towards a greener future!
Launching full-duplex capability to the ICON9000 Remote PHY ready node
Our intelligent, connected node ICON9000 becomes full-dublex-capable! Designed for smooth transition to Remote PHY networks, the node will offer operators excellent capacity enforced with the Intelligent Networks technology.
We will demonstrate the ICON9000 together with our CATVisor Argus management software designed especially for intelligent HFC network management. Come see how Intelligent Network management works in real life, and how easy it is to control and adjust the node’s operation!
Other Teleste products on display at the show
- Teleste Luminato headend: Designed for advanced live content processing, the Luminato headend platform enables Broadcast-quality video transmission over cable television networks and cost-effective content delivery for the hospitality sectors.
- DAH mini-CMTS: Designed for the needs of business broadband and hospitality sectors, Teleste’s DOCSIS Access Hub, DAH, offers a cost-effective option for extending IP networks inside apartment buildings and hotels by utilizing existing coaxial cabling.
- E3 amplifier: Very compact and yet intelligent distribution amplifier offering high output level and wide gain range, both helpful when networks take the next step and become DOCSIS 3.1 compliant.
- ACE8 node: Designed for flexible, future-proof network installations, the ACE8 offers service providers cost-efficient access to high transmission capacity. It features the Intelligent Network technology in a compact, sleek design.
Teleste Intercept - A Teleste Antronix joint venture
Teleste Intercept has been established to offer Next Generation Gigabit cable access solutions from both Teleste and Antronix to the North American cable broadband markets. It's portfolio includes RF optical transmission from headend to home, distributed CCAP architecture nodes, fibre-to-the-tap eHFC solution, and broadband solutions for hospitality and MDU markets.
Find out more on Teleste Intercept's website!