Highlighting our latest HFC and Remote PHY devices
We will participate in SCTE·ISBE Cable-Tec Expo® 2019 together with Teleste Intercept to highlight our latest HFC and Remote PHY devices designed for high-capacity broadband services today as well as in the future.
At booth #2201 we will also bring forward our video transmission solutions as well as our business broadband solution for MDU segments.
ICON9000 Intelligent Remote PHY node
Our intelligent, connected node ICON9000 is designed for smooth transition to Remote PHY networks. Reinforced with our Intelligent Networks technology, the node will offer operators excellent data transmission capacity and several operational benefits, including remote management with CATVisor Argus management software.
Switch on your Intelligent Network!
In addition to being state-of-the-art HFC and Remote PHY devices, intelligent network devices act as 24/7 probes in the cable television network. They constantly measure the quality of the signal that goes through them, produce information about their own status and even self-adjust accordingly. By means of automated adjustments, self-configuration and remote management they can be used to increase service uptime, improve customer satisfaction and cut down manual network maintenance work.
The Intelligent Network technology helps operators achieve significant monetary and business benefits:
- 60% fewer truck rolls
- 30% less tickets and calls to help desk
- Up to 20% reduction in power consumption
- 100% less seasonal maintenance visits
- Higher network uptime and considerable savings in time and money
Visitors at Cable-Tec Expo will be able to see live demonstration of ICON9000 with the Argus software, so come visit us to find out how easy it can be to utilize the intelligent networks technology in your network!
Other Teleste products on display at the show
- Teleste Luminato 4X4 - our newly-launched digital headend that takes legacy video to distributed access networks! The platform has been designed with a built-in video engine to support operators when they make the shift to distributed access architecture. With its powerful and ultra dense edge QAM, the platform allows operators to freely scale up their video services when the need for channels such as high quality 4K increases.
- Remotely configurable MDU solutions including ACE2 broadband amplifier that features remotely managed diplexer filters enabling flexible network upgrades while avoiding the need for manual plug-in replacements in the field. We will also put on display the DAN300 Remote PHY enabled node with RF overlay that makes a future-proof investment for operators who are looking for a reliable solution for network transformations.
- Intelligent 1.2 GHz Nodes and Amplifiers with Wireless Configuration: the very compact E3 distribution amplifier features high output level and wide gain range, while the compact and sleek ACE8 node offers service providers cost-efficient access to high transmission capacity.
- DAH mini-CMTS: Designed for the needs of business broadband and hospitality sectors, Teleste’s DOCSIS Access Hub, DAH, offers a cost-effective option for extending IP networks inside apartment buildings and hotels by utilizing existing coaxial cabling.
Workshop: Extended Spectrum #1
In the workshop Steve Condra will present a pragmatic approach to Extended Spectrum DOCSIS® and discuss what implementing it would mean for operators in practice. The workshop will take place on Wednesday, October 2, 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM in Room 228-230.
We look forward to meet you at Cable-Tec Expo 2019!