Teleste introduces a new DOCSIS® 3.1-compliant amplifier to meet the demand for network products with extremely high data transmission capability, intelligence and compact size.
Turku, Finland – 2 June 2015 – Teleste Corporation, a leading provider of video and broadband technologies and related services, announces its new 1.2 GHz broadband amplifier the Teleste ACE3. The amplifier complements Teleste’s ACE family of broadband amplifiers and nodes that feature extremely high performance capability and small size.
We will showcase the ACE3 amplifier at ANGA COM 2015 in Cologne, Germany, June 9-11. You are welcome to learn more and visit us at stand E19 in hall 10.2.
Teleste ACE3 is a broadband amplifier that will fully stand up to future bandwidth needs. It has a 1.2 GHz downstream frequency band and a flexible upstream that can be easily upgraded to 204 MHz, which guarantees that the amplifier is a nice fit for flexible network upgrades and installations. Extremely high gain is ensured by GaN amplifier technology. The ACE3 also supports intelligent features that enable operators to increase service reliability and cut down on operational costs over time.
Teleste ACE3 is the most advanced amplifier in the market:
- 1.2 GHz downstream and and up to 204 MHz upstream frequency
- Extremely high gain with GaN amplifier technology
- Optimized performance and high gain control range via continuous intelligent adjustments
- Automatic alignment to take care of optimized SNR performance in both signal directions
- Increased service reliability via ingress block
- Wireless local management via Teleste Commander for Android smartphones and tablets
Please also visit www.teleste.com/anga2015 for more information about our offering at ANGA COM 2015.
Senior Vice President – Research and Development, Teleste Corporation
Manager - CEM and Communications, Teleste Corporation
Tel. +358 2 2605 611