At ANGA COM 2015, Teleste introduces CATVisor Argus for intelligent network management. The event starts tomorrow in Cologne, Germany, and you are welcome to visit our stand E19 to find out more!
The CATVisor Argus is the new generation of Teleste’s CATVisor EMS software that is dedicated for professional HFC network management. Development of the CATVisor EMS begun 20 years go, and the software has been continuously developed to meet operators need to easily monitor, control and configure all elements in cable network environment.
Working seamlessly together with Teleste’s intelligent nodes and amplifiers, the CATVisor Argus features a completely redesigned server application that further strengthens the software as an operative tool for intelligent network maintenance and diagnostics. The new server allows fast and reliable development, a versatile and efficient server database and modern APIs for easy integration with other management systems.
The main features of the CATVisor Argus are:
- Management of all Teleste’s legacy HFC products
- Management of third-party products supporting HMS/SNMP
- Highly efficient and reliable Apache Cassandra database
- REST HTTP API for easy integration with other management systems
- Highly configurable client UI using customisable views and workspaces
- Browser based server administration
- Prototype of CATVisor Argus Mobile – browser based client for tablets and smartphones
Seamless migration from EMS 4.x systems to the new Argus software is guaranteed. To support smooth transition to Argus for the existing EMS 4.x users, the client application of Argus features also the same, familiar outlook and functionality.