Take an easy path to video surveillance
Teleste's video surveillance and information management solution provides you a flexible and easy path to deploy video surveillance at airports.
It helps you improve the safety and security of people and operations and offers efficient and reliable integration of video surveillance with other airport systems such as baggage handling, access control, fire and smoke alarms, public address audio systems and emergency alarms.
Our solution is fit for airport authorities, airlines, police, border guard, customs, and freight handling companies. The modular solution is optimized for security and process monitoring and it is based on our IP video management system, the S-VMX.
Keep passengers safe with real-time video information
No other environment exemplifies the use and need of video surveillance more than airports. As on airport authority or an operator, you need to guarantee the safety and security of passengers, personnel and operations each day. At busy and crowded airports you also need solutions that can take video surveillance everywhere on the move.
With our technologies, you can access video information when and where needed:
- Real-time monitoring provides digital video streams over an internal network or Internet, allowing various operators at the airport to monitor the same feeds. Customs, police & fire, airport authorities and operations can all view footage on their workstations and laptops.
- Process monitoring allows you to combine visual information to other systems operating at the airport. For example, if a baggage handling system alarm goes off, you can receive images from the nearest cameras and visually verify what is happening at the baggage handling system in order to minimize the response time to get everything running normally.
- Surveillance centres can utilize live video from the field, including high-quality video pushed from the field officers’ tablets and smartphones as well as footage recorded for evidence and investigation purposes.
- The centre can also push “spot video” to the field, enabling coordination and guiding of security patrols.
Improve operational efficiency
When you need to ensure critical operations, minimize functional blocks, and improve cooperation between various stakeholders, our system can offer you several types of video surveillance equipment, subsystems and applications that meet your requirements.
Our solution offers you:
- Better situational awareness and faster and better reaction to incidents
- Allocation of the necessary resources for each situation
- Tools for crime prevention and collecting evidential material
- Multi-user and multi-surveillance centre support
- Extensive cybersecurity and communication encryption guaranteed by the best cryptographic technologies
- Higher reliability and system availability via system redundancy, continuous recording of video footage, diagnostic tools, alarms and visual information about service outages
- Better co-operation between stakeholders via sharing video between stakeholders without compromising network, system and data security. Tablets, smartphones and laptops can connect to the central video management system using a fully built-in secured connection over public or private networks.
- Support for a wide range of CCTV and other equipment (incl. airport-specific integrations such as the baggage handling system)