Comprehensive configuration services throughout the system
The system configuration includes node conﬁguration of each system component as well as conﬁguration of the common system database resources. In order to maximise the video performance we recommend purchasing of the configuration service together with the Teleste software and hardware.
The system conﬁguration is performed for all system components delivered by Teleste such as encoders, decoders, servers, clients, recorders, HDD matrixes, switches, UPS’s and routers, etc.
The conﬁguration package includes:
- Setting the unit name of each system component
- Setting the IP-address of each system component
- Setting user names and passwords on each system component
- VMX Control Service (MCS) conﬁ guration for each system component.
- Database Rights Management with creation of three diﬀerent user groups and three diﬀerent types of users
- VMX Database conﬁguration for each system component
Teleste oﬀers the following service as an extension to the basic conﬁ guration package:
- Network extended switch engineering, conﬁguration
- Network extended router engineering, conﬁguration
- Extended database customisation / conﬁ guration
- GIS conﬁguration - adding maps and active map items in the user interface