Rapid and reliable data transmission and management
Wireless communication is an elemental part of any modern transport solution. Our innovative wireless technologies enable rapid and reliable real-time connectivity, enhanced services, and a wider range of automatic operations that are optimised in every part of your transport system. Our wireless offload technology ensures the fast and reliable transmission of recorded onboard CCTV content between on-board and stations.
Wireless offload for transmission of mobile recordings
Our wireless offload technology ensures the fast and reliable transmission of recorded content between on-board and stations. It features:
- 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi connectivity, as well as a robust design that is especially suited to rail environments
- Verified and validated offload of recorded data with superior error tolerance
- Superior performance capacity for transmitting, e.g., full HD video
- Scalable and modular architecture that can easily be tailored to customer-specific requirements
- All-in-one or stand-alone solutions that are fit for both renovations and new builds
The available transmission options are:
- Automated offload can be used when the train/tram/metro stops at the station: The offload starts automatically when the rail car stops at a station, and data is transmitted as long as the wireless network is available.
- On-demand offload makes it possible to offload selected on-board content. The on-demand offload can be triggered manually or by events in the video management system.
Wireless offload of mobile recordings
Our wireless offload technology ensures the fast and reliable transmission of recorded onboard CCTV content between on-board and stations.
Our advanced Train-to-Ground solution supports features like automatic and manual offload of the video, live view and playback of video recordings, automatic updates and version control of the train SW from the wayside and diagnostics of onboard CCTV system.
Fast and reliable Wi-Fi connection enables seamless train intranet access for onboard personnel.
Live camera view with 24/7 access
To guarantee complete situational awareness and optimise the safety and security of passengers and operations, transport operators need real-time data monitoring and access to the on-board video recording system. As part of our video management system, we offer a wireless link that enables sufficient wireless access even to fast moving trains. t also allows live view and helps rail personnel to define possible threads and react quickly, e.g., in case of emergency and other incidents that require immediate action.
To help enhance their passengers’ travelling experience, Teleste offers rail operators a wide range of scalable and robust solutions that enable value-adding delivery of information, news and advertisements. Information can be streamed from external sources or triggered from a local media database. The solution supports a wide range of video and audio formats.
Passenger information, diagnostics and other operative information
To achieve complete integration between on-board and station systems, Teleste also offers different wireless technologies to transfer different passenger information, diagnostics and any operational information between stations and trains. The complete integration enables automatic features that increase the cost-efficiency of the system and reduce manual maintenance work, including the automatic detection of faults and trains, the configuration and modification of on-board parameters, the acquisition of train history, and automatic announcements.