Teleste Luminato 4X4 is built on the renown Teleste Luminato heritage and forms the basis for a new generation of modular headend platform for CATV, OTT and/or IPTV delivery.
Luminato 4X4 digital headend has been designed with a built-in video engine to support operators when they make the shift to distributed access architecture. With its powerful and ultra dense edge QAM, the platform allows operators to freely scale up their video services when the need for channels such as high quality 4K increases.
Features at a glance:
- 44 Gbps throughput
- 192 QAMs in 1U
- Parallel QAM, IP and Remote PHY output interfaces
- Backwards compatible with legacy Luminato modules
- Wire-speed scrambling and multiplexing
- Optional Video Core functionality
- Supports over 30 CA systems
- Several redundancy and backup functions
1RU Installation rails for easy installation
Teleste Luminato 4X4 – the new generation of versatile modular digital headend