We are actively contributing to the work of versatile organisations that set direction for the future of broadband networks as well as security and information solutions.
- 5G Momentum – Innovating for 5G in Finland
- Digital Video Broadcasting Project – an industry-led consortium of the world’s leading media and technology companies
- ITxPT – Non-profit association for open IT architecture and interoperability
- ONVIF – Industry forum driving standardised interfaces for IP-based physical security products
- SCTE – Society of Cable Telecommunication Engineers
- UITP – The International Association of Public Transport
- UNIFE – The Association of the European Rail Industry
Innovation and standardisation projects
We are actively involved in several projects and initiatives revolving around the 5G to drive realising the full potential of the technology. Please follow the links for more information.
- 5G RAIL EU – Launched in 2020, the project drives utilisation of 5G within the railway industry
- SMARTER – Driving the development of smart, digital harbours
- LuxTurrim5G – Ecosystem driving for new digital smart city services enabled by 5G
- CONVINcE – Addressing the challenge of reducing the power consumption in IP-based video networks
- H2B2VS – Investigating the hybrid distribution of TV programs and services over Broadcast and Broadband networks
- Virtuose – Virtualising video services utilizing container and other virtualization techniques utilized in several video related use cases.