Our iqu/Hub central passenger information software has it all: a multitude of standard public transit interfaces, an open API concept integrating newest and legacy display solutions and an outstanding web-based user interface. Different user groups can move intuitively through the modular software system and make sure that the relevant information is available for passengers on every step of their journey.
- Full range of software modules for display control, vehicle monitoring, information and content management
- Comprehensive central information system feeding displays, websites, apps for all onboard and stationary applications
- Excellent integration into corporate networks through standard interfaces such as GTFS, SIRI, and VDV
- Web-based and intuitive user interface for an outstanding user experience
- Robust and secure operations with state-of-the-art cybersecurity features
- Sophisticated user rights management for various corporate roles and responsibilities
Passenger information content management
Info Hub is a system for pssenger information content management that allows you to deliver up-to-date information about transit services to passengers through all channels.
Media content management
Media Hub is a modern content management system that enables you to manage and visualise high-quality media content including texts, images and videos.
Display control and diagnostics
Display Hub is an excellent control and diagnostics system for checking the status of your displays, single system components and interfaces.
Walk through our Central passenger information system and its main functionalities.
Learn what end-to-end passenger information delivery is all about.