#TelesteLive webinar: Network Transformation in 2020’s
19 May 2020
What to consider when planning your roadmap today?
Organised together with Digital TV Europe, #TelesteLIVE webinar focused on the cable industry’s biggest challenge for the 2020’s: the ongoing network transformation and how to answer the growing need for network capacity generated by consumers and businesses alike. The key issues highlighted revolved around distributed access networks as well as higher data transmission frequencies enabled by the DOCSIS® 4.0 specifications:
- The growth of network capacity needs: how to keep up with the demand?
- The practical challenges related to network transformation: what should operators consider when planning their roadmap for the future?
- Broadcast delivery in 2020’s: how does delivery of linear TV services change on the road to distributed access networks?
- Ensuring smooth network transformation: what is required from the technology vendors?
In addition, the webinar also provided latest news and product launches from Teleste, introduced by the company’s leading experts. Follow the links below to open each presentation on Slideshare:
- Network transformation, its challenges and opportunities for operators. How to keep up with the increasing capacity demand? – Hanno Narjus, Senior Vice President, Network Products
- Distributed Access – Time to make the move? – Olli Leppänen, Vice President, Distributed Access
- Linear TV delivery challenges in DAA? – Julius Tikkanen, Vice President, Video Service Platforms
- HFC actives towards 1.8 GHz? – Rami Kimari, Vice President, HFC Products
- HFC passives – Ready for DOCSIS 4.0? – Vesa Veijalainen, Vice President, Passive and Indoor Network Products