The basic models support PAL and NTSC composite video signals up to D1 resolution. When in encoder mode the input video is also available for local monitor from local video output.
Higher resolution video
Advanced models offer both HDMI and SDI interface for digital signalling. The SDI interface can support both SD and HD video signals (new MCC301 models up to 3G-SDI bitrate). When in encoder mode the digital input video can be also viewed locally from any of the video outputs.
MCE301 encoder has a capability of encoding four video streams with different settings. The primary stream supports max 1080p60 rate. MCD301 decoder is able to decode four different streams simultaneously and present a quad view. It can be programmed to decode several IP video sources in a predefined sequence.
Compact form factor
MCC devices are available as compact standalone units. A 19” rack installation is an option by help of specific accessories. All easy-to-connect interfaces for audio, data and I/Os are available on front and rear panels including an USB port for external recording purposes. The MCC series devices are easily managed by a web user interface. The series conforms with ONVIF and PSIA standards.
- MCC101, 1-ch video encoder/decoder, SD resolution
- MCC104, 4-ch video encoder, SD resolution, Quad view feature
- MCC201, 1-ch video encoder/decoder, SD+HD resolutions
- MCC201H, 1-ch video encoder/decoder, SD+HD resolutions (HDMI)
- MCE301, 1-ch video encoder, SD+HD resolutions up to 60 fps, quadruple streams
- MCD301, 1-ch video decoder, SD+HD resolutions, various decoding options