CATVisor EMS system is a client-server based network management systems dedicated for HFC network management. It is a multi-user software for monitoring, controlling and configuring Teleste's headend and HFC products as well as third party products supporting HMS standards over SNMP. With its versatile spatial view capabilities, the EMS software makes it possible to efficiently monitor an entire HFC infrastructure.
Improved functionalities with the latest version 4.3
We are constantly listening to our customers and want to make their lives easier. Hence, the latest EMS release 4.3 brings several new features with it and a number of improvements suggested by our major EMS customers plus a large number of small enhancements that make the system more efficient and reliable.
For example, in the release 4.3. changing IP addresses are automatically handled by EMS without user intervention. The ingress switch statuses can be read automatically in the background making it quicker and smoother and EMS 4.3. also has enhanced, more flexible data importing possibilities. The CATVisor EMS 4.3 supports selected Kathrein products and all latest Teleste products.
- An inventory of connected network elements and their identification data
- A graphical representation of the network as a directory tree
- Logging of element alarms, warnings and notifications
- Filtering and sorting of the event data
- Monitoring of element changes
- Backing up element configuration data
- Logging of element’s critical operating parameters
- Password protected access to management information and elements