CATVisor Commander uses a component based software architecture. This enables support for new product models just by adding the product specific software module, without the need to install a completely new software version.
- View connected devices and their current status
- View and configure operating parameters of devices
- Record module status changes on an event log
- Save and load device configuration data into/from XML files
- Update embedded software in devices
- Export the device inventory and alarm information
Support for Bluetooth connections
The latest version of the CATVisor Commander software provides improved performance and enhancements in the background processes. Additionally, the CATVisor Commander now supports Bluetooth connections. Bluetooth connectivity makes it possible to configure optical nodes and amplifiers wirelessly, within up to 10 meters from the device.
The CATVisor Commander is compatible withTeleste's amplifiers, nodes and transponders that are equipped with an USB port and support Bluetooth configuration. These include ACE8, AC3000, AC3200, AC8700, AC8800, AC9000 & AC6951 and AC6952 transponders.