OFA Optical amplifier series
Teleste OFA series of standalone optical fibre amplifiers are developed to meet the requirements for a modern Hybrid Fibre Coax networks for the transmission of broadband CATV and video/data signals in FTTx networks.
OFA series of high power fibre amplifiers consist currently of four different base versions:
||1 or 2 output ports (+20 dBm)/1U x 19"
||4, 8 or 16 output ports (+20 dBm)/1U x 19"
||32 output ports (+20 dBm)/2U x 19"
||32 output ports (+20 dBm)/PON WDM in each output/2U x 19"
- +20 dBm per port
- Output power adjustment
- Low noise figure
- Redundant, two hot swappable power supplies
- Adjustment of output power
- Pump status monitoring
- Optical input power monitoring
- Optical output power monitoring
- Pump temperature monitoring
- Pump bias current monitoring
- Internal temperature monitoring
- Pump laser on/ off selection
- Remote control and management by industry standard SNMP
- Web UI support