Teleste’s DOCSIS Access Hub (DAH) brings high-speed broadband connections and broadcast TV to your customers. The DAH works in existing two-way coax networks, and is an ideal broadband solution for the hospitality sector and for MDU applications requiring business broadband and managed wireless services.
Features at a glance:
- Advanced management tools allowing free capacity allocation
- 16 downstream and 4 upstream channels
- Supported downstream modulations: QAM64, QAM256, QAM1024
- Supported upstream modulations: QPSK, QAM16, QAM64, QAM256
- Capacity of 960 Mbps downstream and 160 Mbps upstream
- Remote configuration and management
- USB port for local configuration
- Excellent ESD and surge protection
- Wide availability of subscriber modems
- Based on mature standards, developed for high availability networks
NOTE: This product has reached end-of-life status which means that it may no longer be supported and is not orderable from Teleste. Please see end-of-life notices in MyTeleste for detailed information.