AC9100 NEO Remote PHY Ready Node
The AC9100 NEO is a DOCSIS® 3.1 capable node. The node supports Remote PHY upgrade with a separate RPD lid. RF overlay is possible for both signal directions in RPD operation. In addition to being an excellent fibre node, it stands out as a future proof choice, in the network evolution process towards distributed access solutions. In addition to being an excellent fibre node, it stands out as a future proof choice, in the network evolution process towards distributed access solutions.
The AC9100 NEO is an intelligent, 2 x 4 segmentable node with remote PHY support. It offers high output level (Umax 112 QAM / 114.0 dBµV) and supports 1.2 GHz/204 MHz bandwith. Remote monitoring and control is available with a transponder (HMS/CATVisor or DOCSIS).
Features at a glance:
- Optional RPD module with RF overlay support.
- 1.2 GHz GaN HEMT technology
- Return path supports 204 MHz bandwidth
- Innovative splice organizing
- Redundant power supplies
- Digital return path option
- Automatic alignment of both forward and return path
- Flexible electrically controlled forward and return path signal routing
- With AC6992/AC6981 transponder plug-in:
- CATVisor / HMS (AC6992) or DOCSIS (AC6981) remote connection
- ALC with fully user programmable pilots
- Downstream spectrum analyser
- Upstream signal quality monitoring with automatic ingress control
- True plug-and-play with single pushbutton alignment
- Return path pilot generator
NOTE: This product has reached end-of-life status which means that it may no longer be supported and is not orderable from Teleste.
Modulation up to 16k QAM
Modulation up to 4k QAM
360 mm x 350 mm x 140 mm (no RPD)