AC9400 Remote PHY Ready Node
The AC9400 is a DOCSIS® 3.1 capable node. The node supports Remote PHY upgrade with a separate RPD lid. RF overlay is possible for both signal directions in RPD operation. In addition to being an excellent fibre node, it stands out as a future proof choice, in the network evolution process towards distributed access solutions.
The AC9400 is an intelligent, 2 x 4 segmentable node with remote PHY support. It offers a high output level (Umax 138 QAM / 116.0 dBµV) and supports a 1.2 GHz/204 MHz bandwidth. Remote monitoring and control is available with a transponder (HMS/CATVisor or DOCSIS).
Features at a glance:
- Extremely high output level using 3rd gen. GaN technology
- Optional RPD lid with RF overlay support. Visit here for information about our AC6440 RPD module lid.
- Return path supports 204 MHz bandwidth
- Innovative splice organizing
- Redundant power supplies
- Automatic alignment of both forward and return path
- Flexible electrically controlled forward and return path signal routing
- With AC6992/AC6983 transponder plug-in:
- CATVisor / HMS (AC6992) or DOCSIS (AC6983) remote connection
- ALC with fully user programmable pilots
- Downstream spectrum analyser
- Upstream signal quality monitoring with automatic ingress control
- True plug-and-play with single pushbutton alignment
- Return path pilot generator (AC6992)
Modulation up to 16k QAM
Modulation up to 4k QAM
(360 x 350 x 140) mm (no RPD)