ICON9000 Remote PHY Ready Node
Teleste ICON9000 is a DOCSIS® 3.1 capable node able to host a remote PHY module. In addition to being an excellent fiber node, it stands out as a future-proof choice in the network evolution process towards distributed access solutions.
The 2x2x4 node is based on a modular platform and responds to diverse requirements. With smart and automatic features, ICON9000 eliminates the efforts normally associated with conventional and time-consuming network operations. The node stands up to future bandwidth needs with a 1.2 GHz downstream frequency band and a unique flexible upstream solution that natively supports 204 MHz but can be used for lower frequency splits as well. With the support of remote PHY device (RPD) modules with RF overlay, the ICON9000 provides an economically sensible platform for foresighted operators.
Features at a glance:
- Visibility over the entire frequency domain via transponder
- Automatic alignment for ensuring optimal amplifier settings
- Power save (saWe) technology allows cutting down power consumption by 30%
- Remote Ingress Switching (RIS) isolate network upstream problems, especially ingress and CPD that enter a network via loose connections
- Wireless configuration can be done via Bluetooth connection through Android-based mobile devices
- Housing is able to host a Remote-PHY module
160…176 MHz, 216…264 MHz