ANGA COM 2023
Friends of broadband were united once again at ANGA COM!
Thank you for meeting us at ANGA COM 2023!
ANGA COM, Europe’s leading business platform for Broadband, Television and Online took place 23 to 25 May 2023 in Cologne, Germany.
Our products and solutions on display:
- 1.8 GHz amplifiers and passives to lead operators to the cable industry’s 10G era with multi-gigabit services to subscribers
- Products and solutions for distributed access architectures (DAA) and high-speed DAA-based broadband for multi-dwelling units
- Video headend solutions for seamless broadcast TV delivery in traditional HFC and distributed access networks
- Optical passives for FTTx rollouts
- Headend optics for traditional network segmentation over distributed access
In addition, we demonstrated our CATVisor Argus network management software that now supports powerful batch operations for Luminato 4X4 digital headend clusters.
Our speakers & topics
Hanno Narjus: 10G pull – Gravitating Coax
Conference panel ’10G Starts the Journey’ on Tuesday, 23 May, 16:45, Room 2 – The implementation of DOCSIS 4.0 is currently underway as the prominent cable MSOs are conducting trials of both Full Duplex DOCSIS (FDX) and Extended Spectrum DOCSIS (ESD) technologies. In his presentation, Hanno Narjus offered an in-depth update on the cable industry’s progress towards realizing 10G from the ESD standpoint, providing the latest insights on the timeline and approaches for this transition.
Arttu Purmonen: MDUs – Needs beyond broadband speed
Conference panel ‘Accelerating the FTTH Connectivity’ on Wednesday, 24 May, 11:45, Room 2 – While many cable operators and broadband subscribers focus on the speed of their broadband connections, we argue that the notion of “speed” is multifaceted. In his presentation, Arttu Purmonen examined the various dimensions of speed and explore the possibility of prioritizing them.
We are looking forward to meet you again at ANGA COM 2024!