The CATVisor Argus is an intelligent Element Management System (EMS) as well as a Network Management System (NMS) that is a client-server based, multi-user network management system for monitoring, controlling and configuring network elements in a cable network environment. The software supports Teleste’s headend and HFC products as well as any third-party products supporting HMS and SNMP.
Features at a glance:
- Management of all Teleste’s legacy HFC products, and Teleste Luminato 4X4
- Management of 3rd party products over HMS/SNMP
- Highly efficient and reliable Apache Cassandra database
- REST HTTP API for easy integration with other management systems
- Highly configurable client UI using customisable views and workspaces
- Browser based server administration
- Powerful batch operations for Luminato 4X4 clusters
- Configuration and backup management of Teleste Luminato 4X4 based systems
A quantum leap to increase transmission capacity
GGA Maur is a Swiss operator that provides TV, Internet and telephony services to over 24,000 households that are located close to Zürich. In 2012, the company started strategic planning of its “Next Generation HFC-Network”. The target of the project is to increase transmission capacity per customer tremendously by implementing deep fibre architecture.
Turnkey project for network upgrade with fibre nodes
A turnkey project including planning, project management and supplying products for replacing fiber nodes with new ones in the city of Graz for UPC Austria, part of Liberty Global Inc., the leading international cable company with operations in 13 countries.
Switch on your Intelligent Network and enjoy significant business and monetary benefits with Teleste Argus management software.